VALORANT is a FPS game with tons of weapons to mitigate opponents in battles. The 5v5 shooter released its 7.09 update for the game, introducing ISO, a new agent. Players can equip guns with vibrant skins for ISO and other agents to get stylized kills in combat. There are over 700 unique skins that can be unlocked in VALORANT to improve the aesthetics of online sessions.
Take a look at the best weapon skins in VALORANT.
Luxe is a cosmetic item that can be equipped on multiple weapons in VALORANT. Gamers can apply the Luxe skin on Ghost to dish out damage early during their matches. The Luxe collection of skins uses a combination of blue and white colors on weapons to make them feel more dangerous to enemies.
Most of the Luxe skins need at least 875 VALORANT Points for use. Luxe skin looks stunning on the Judge, letting players shred their foes to earn kills. The Judge has multiple stripes of white and grey running across its body, giving the weapon a lustrous appeal. People who prefer a weapon with an increased magazine size can use the Luxe skin on Vandal, providing 25 bullets to shoot down enemies. Unlike the Judge, Vandal is a rifle with an excellent zoom and fire rate. Vandal is covered in shining blue parts while Luxe is equipped.
Elderflame is a highly-rated weapon skin that can be upgraded to score kills with brutal impressions. The Frenzy can be wrapped in a dragon’s skin to frighten enemies in VALORANT. The mouth of Frenzy has the head of a dragon mounted on it for a visual treat while Elderflame is equipped. It can be unlocked for 2,475 VALORANT Points. Players can change the color of the Elderflame skin from brown to red by upgrading to level 2.
The reload animations for different weapons make Elderflame a blast to play with in the FPS game. Snipers can equip Elderflame on the Operator to hit their opponents from long range. The Operator can penetrate walls easily, providing multiple kills in maps like Sunset, Icebox, and Haven. The Finisher upgrade for Elderflame skin has a thrilling sound effect to excite teammates during matches.
Dark version of Elderflame skin puts a dragon with sharp blue teeth on the weapon for fast kills. People can use the Dark variant for the Elderflame set by spending 15 Radianite Points after their games. Melee version of the skin engraves the tactical knife with nails from a dragon that can tear through the defenses of their foes. Gunbuddy can be attached to weapons with Elderflame skin for added effects. The Elderflame spray can be used to decorate walls between battles.
Couture is a sophisticated weapon skin that was issued with IGNITION: ACT 1 Battle Pass. It provides a glossy finish to weapons like the Bulldog, Stinger, and Marshal. Rifles like the Bulldog have a superior metal protecting its body. Enemies may be able to spot players with Couture skins faster due to their luster.
Stinger has a marvelous pattern surrounding the weapon after unlocking the Couture skin in VALORANT. It has circular lines emerging from the bottom of the Stinger to lend an organic touch to the sub-machine gun. It can take less than 5 bullets from a Stinger with a Couture skin to eliminate opponents.
Artisan is an elegant collection of skins that are offered in the Accessory Store. The Deluxe edition of Artisan includes skins for Marshal, Phantom, Bucky, Foil, and Ghost. Weapons such as the Bucky have a golden handle to grip the gun during fights in VALORANT. Players can shoot up to 5 bullets in a row without having to reload the shotgun for accurate kills. The short range weapon has 3 variants of Artisan skin that are available in red, green, and blue. Seasoned esports players can use the blue variant of Artisan to turn tournaments into world-class events.
Gamers can dangle a grey teapot to their guns with the Artisan Buddy. Teapots can also be sprayed around maps to make rounds memorable while playing with a team online. Phantom is a rifle that can amaze people with the Artisan skin applied to it. Each round of a Phantom can carry up to 30 bullets, letting people destroy their enemies without having to reload.
- How are weapon skins obtained? Weapon skins can be bought from the store or earned from Battle Passes in VALORANT.
- Do weapon skins make a difference during battles? Weapon skins make the guns look better on screen. They do not have an impact on the damage output of a weapon in the game.
- Can weapon skins be upgraded? Yes, weapon skins can be upgraded using Radianite Points to claim new variants of weapons.
- What is the price of a weapon skin? Prices of weapon skins can vary based on their editions. Select editions of weapon skins can cost 875 VALORANT Points. Exclusive and Ultra editions of weapon skins can take more than 2,000 VALORANT Points to unlock.
- VALORANT Points: VALORANT Points are in-game currency that can be purchased using money. These points are used to unlock cosmetics and other upgrades.
- Radianite Points: Radianite Points can be spent on weapon skins to unlock new visuals, variants, sounds, finishers, and animations.
- Edition: There are 5 editions of weapon skins that can determine their quality. Select, Deluxe, Premium, Exclusive, and Ultra are the different editions available in VALORANT.