Seasun Games Pte. Ltd, a Kingsoft subsidiary, has opened the pre-registrations for their latest Sci-Fi RPG shooter- Snowbreak: Containment Zone; for Android, iOS, and PC. Join the anti-Titan Heimdall Force to battle against the mighty Titans eying to destroy humanity with their devastating attacks. Although there has been no official announcement about the launch dates, it is expected to release later in 2023.
How to pre-register for Snowbreak: Containment Zone?
If you were confused about how to pre-register for the game, we have prepared a step-by-step guide to make your life a bit easier. Carefully follow the steps below to be one of the first players to try the game.
- Launch the game’s official website.
- Look at the bottom of the Home page. You will find a “Pre-register” tab; click on it.
- A pop-up menu will appear, and you will notice three registration options: Phone, Email, and SNS. (Email is recommended because you get to participate in the prize draw if you pre-register via Email)
- Choose the option of your choice and click on “Confirm”.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered Phone/Email/SNS. Enter the code in the dialogue box and hit “Confirm”. You will notice another pop-up menu telling you to enter a Prize Draw. Click on the button to win exciting prizes.
Congratulations! you have successfully pre-registered for Snowbreak: Containment Zone.
Story and Gameplay of Snowbreak: Containment Zone
You will be teleported to 2057, plagued by the attacks of humongous Titans, looking to destroy your world by making it inhabitable through constant snowfall. Join forces with brave operators of the containment zone’s defense forces. Play as any one of the operators: Lyfe Bestla, Fritia Ignis, and Fenny Golden, each with a unique set of abilities and a different reason to stand up against the army of Titans.
Enjoy breathtaking transition scenes with cutting-edge 3D graphics; equip yourself with customizable futuristic weapons to defeat the Titans and save humanity’s future. As per the official trailer seen in a recent tweet by the official Twitter handle of Snowbreak: Containment Zone, the game will allow switching characters mid-game and enable the players to change attachments on their weapons, such as scopes, grips, and muzzles.
With over 35k pre-registrations in a few hours since the release of its first trailer, the game is receiving a very positive response from the gaming community. If you liked this post, you must check out our post on the upcoming FPS shooter COD: Warzone Mobile.