Supercell is flooding the market with new games. They recently announced Squad Busters, battle royale game set in the brawl stars theme. This time, they surprise us with Floodrush, a real-time strategy battle game. While not much of the information has been revealed, the game has just entered into a beta and in this post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on downloading Floodrush beta.
How to download Floodrush beta
The limited-time Floodrush beta has officially been released in only a few select countries. If you are from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom or the United States, you can simply download the game from Google Play. But if you are in any other country, don’t worry, continue reading.
If you are not from the countries where the beta has officially released, you can download Floodrush’s APK or switch your region to play it. Here is a step-by-step guide.
Floodrush beta Android Download – Method #1
- Download and install the Floodrush’s APK file.
- Open Floodrush and enjoy playing.
Floodrush beta Android Download – Method #2
- Download and Install a VPN app (We suggest Shuttle VPN)
- Open the VPN app and connect to the servers of a country where the beta has already released (for example, Australia)
- Delete your Google Play’s cache and open it
- Click on Add a new account and create a new Google account
- Now, clear your Google Play’s cache again and launch the app
- Make sure you are on the newly created account, now search Floodrush and the install button will be available
How to download Floodrush’s beta on iOS?
Unfortunately, Floodrush is not available on iOS at this time. There is also no bypass method to download and play it on iOS.
Things to know about Floodrush’s beta
- It is a time-limited beta starting on May 29 and ending on June 7
- The beta is only available on Android
- There are a limited number of slots, once the slots are filled you won’t be able to play even if you download the game, so better hurry up!